Wednesday, November 5, 2014

                                                         Autobiographical Narrative                                                                               My favorite subject is history because I enjoy learning on how countries were form and how they fought wars and as a result got the independence. I see history as a key to understand the future. One of my favorite topic is on Cesar Chavez. he was a great leader. He fought for Hispanic right with a none violence movement. Instead of using violence he grape boycotted. Chavez fast for about 25 days. he was part of a group named UFW (United Farm Worker). I also like learning about my rights as a U.S. citizen.                                                                                                                                    I was born in Mexico, on November 27, 1997. I am 16 years old. I have 1 brother and 2 sister. My father is a chef and my mother cleans schools. I play soccer and volleyball, my favorite team is Barcelona and my favorite player is Lionel Messi. I recently join the LAPD cadet program. This program can help  me in my future. I would like to work for LAPD. my job as a cadet is to reinforce the law or well try. My favorite English teacher is Ms.Erudite.  Her laugh is funny . When I can I go work with my mom, it's too much work for her and I like helping her. My best best friend is Johnathan Hurtado. We play in the same soccer team and we also play ping pong during lunch with D.Johnson. It's really hard been an undocumented person, i feel like all doors close down on me, in order to succeed I must work hard and receive education. I want to have a good paying job. My life goals is playing professional soccer or volleyball but right now I'm setting my eyes on been a LAPD officer. For me, been an American is a person that has many opportunity's to have a good life. I don't get to travel and have the experience to see whats out there. My sister is attending LACC and has2 jobs and yes she us undocumented as well. Life is seriously hard not only for us, Latinos, but for all the people that migrate here to the U.S., to get a better life for their families We have to put up with racial comments and deal with it. I went Vine Street Elementary, then attended to Bancroft Middle School, and i am now attending FairFax Senior High School. My life is base upon ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment