Thursday, November 20, 2014

EPT

                                            Margaret Mead:EPT                                                                I agree with with Mead's argument, from the beginning of our childhood we were taught, not only by our parent but from also our family's and out teacher to admire the people that got higher grade. I had a personal experience myself, I  was told by my parent to admire my older sister, she was a good student, with excellent grades, they told me to look up to her.                                                                We all have different talent, life in Math and English etc. life is life this , if you have your good education, you get a good profession and if you have a good profession you will have a good good. Now, good houses are in different community, community that have money and has had a good education like you. These people in my perspective are successful in life. Now like Mead said   ''The concept of success is a source of confusion'', in my eyes success is going trough school, going to collage, having a professional profession and have a good life. There is really nothing to be confused about. I think success is just being someone in life, reaching your life goals.                                                    In life we are told to follow the foot steps of the person that is most likely to succeed, but why follow a person's foot step, when you can create your own path, these mean that you don't have to become someone who were told be.

No comments:

Post a Comment